Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You people spam more than off-topicers. This is appalling, really.

Comment

True blood off-topicers, I must add. Some of you come down there to post in important matters (e.g. my thread, that uses all enhancements of the OT, actually), but then you quickly revert back to on-topic subjects. This is not bad in any way, it's just a form of catagorization that I used to make the above statement.
      Last edited by Eroberer; October 9, 2001, 22:48.

Comment

Originally posted by Eroberer
        You people spam more than off-topicers. This is appalling, really.
        I thought off-topic posts didn't go towards your post count?

Comment

It's true, but many will tell you that this has not altered OT post count in any way, just the content....it is not far more boring.

For example, yin posts his prophecies here, instead of in the OT.

Comment

Re: civ sux

Originally posted by al hail bobo
            civilization sucks
            who is this guy?
            Prince of...... the Civ Mac Forum

Comment

....and then yin gets humorous responses. I think people feel that their spam should contribute more since it counts, and they usually contribute an element of humor.

Comment

they dont, thats why they stopped spamming (ps. read AHs (old) closed thread in the earth 2025 forums...
                And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

Comment

I've only visited the OT once, but that was about a week ago and all I saw were posts about the terrorist attacks, something I really didn't want to talk about and haven't really visited since then.

Comment

visit. Be prepared to forget all about Civ III posts though. I used to post on Civ III all the time! Until I discovered OT...I just recently came back
                    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I've only made 5 on-topic posts since the original CTP

edit: ...before today. Of course that means I've doubled that count in just this thread, I think.

Comment

civilization sucks

Comment

civilization sucks
                          what makes you say that? i would like clarification. did you have a bad experience with the game? did you find it tedious and boring? if so, why? etc.
                          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Re: Re: civ sux

Originally posted by ColdWizard

what makes you say that? i would like clarification. did you have a bad experience with the game? did you find it tedious and boring? if so, why? etc.
                            Even if HE found it tedious and boring, how does that make civ suck? If he doesn't like it, he shouldn't play it. End of story.

Comment

Idiot

<--- Everyone at Apolyton
                              <--- bobo

What a great idea posting this thread on a Civilization fansite!!
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

A) DL
                                B) Flamer
                                C) Troll
                                D) All of the Above

Take your pick
                                "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
                                X