No announcement yet.

A Petition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only good Indian is a good Indian, and the mounted warrior's low defense will make that sooo much easier..... yet it will be dangerous to get hit by one of those.

hey, i personally don't care. It seems like a decent unit.

Comment

it seems we have too many horse uu's any how...

Comment

I am not unhappy with Iroq's UU. I will not sign your petition.

Comment

This is the dumbest thing to complain about. If you don't like it, don't be them. They probably added the headdress to make it look more distict as there are several horse mounted units. What really bothers you that much? There are a group of people in this world just waiting to be offended by something.
          I don't do drugs anymore 'cause i find i can get the same effect by standing up really fast.

I live in my own little world, but its ok; they know me here.

Comment

Re: A Petition

Originally posted by Adrien
            It seems like most of us here are rather unhappy with the Iroquois unique unit.

Most of us???? Speak for yourself. I really don't care. It's just a game and I'm not going to bust a nut over it. Heck I'm from Canada and I would be happy just to have my nation included (albeit to the objections of a few ..um...nay sayers).
            I'm happy the games coming out soon and I'll ***** about things when there are actually THINGS to ***** about.....
            "To live again, to be.........again" Captain Kirk in some Star Trek Episode. (The one with the bad guy named Henok)
            "One day you may have to think for yourself and heaven help us all when that time comes" Some condescending jerk.

Comment

Originally posted by Earthling7
              edit: I didn't know a female dog was an issue for sensors.
              Ah yes and reading your post it doesn't appear that you used the word in the way that you have defined it as. So I think the censors were probably right...
              About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Frankly, I really like the unique unit and I would petition to keep it if I didn't know this game had already gone gold.
                http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Earthling7
                  How can one b!tch about a tiny issue in a game one hasn't played?
                  He's probably trying bite of more than he can chew.
                  I can agree with you that this kind of complaining is childish
                  after the game has been finished. Why not complain in time?
                  "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

hm. no chance i will be playing as an iroquis. their braves will be puny match for my custom-made palestinian stone-throwers

Comment

Are we sure Adrien is not Yin26!?
                      tis better to be thought stupid, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

6 years lurking, 5 minutes posting

Comment

Though I dont see anything wronge with there speacial unit, it is to late to do anything about it now. It's gone gold
                        I have walked since the dawn of time and were ever I walk, death is sure to follow. As surely as night follows day.

Comment

Re: Re: Another BONEHEAD Post!

Originally posted by HalfLotus

... I certainly will...!!!
                          googol... this is a number!
                          "Silence Ming. I will let you know when I feel you are needed." - HappySunShine
                          "Classic Eyes...But in reality, it works the other way around." - Ming

Comment

I don't care. I won't play Iroq's.

Comment

me neither, ive never p[layed them and prob never will

Comment

People seem to be complaining that the UU's are mostly of the ancient variety. I am happy for that. I would much rather have a challenging beginning where I need to be on my toes in the ancient age, rather than having a unique Iroquois stealth bomber wreaking havoc.

By the way, most of the civs had their real life golden ages around the time periods that the UU's are from. And as many people know, I LOVE REALISM, W00T!!!

Plus you can edit the UU's. I just wonder if you are able to add UU's... hmm I think I'm going to start a thread.
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X