Gone Gold says Civ3 officially gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firaxis: Thank you!

All: Hope you find all the bugs before it is shipped to Europe.

Comment

• This is great news , because now it can go into production and hopefully work on the port the English . But great news anyway
      I have walked since the dawn of time and were ever I walk, death is sure to follow. As surely as night follows day.

Comment

• timing

the perfect time to finaly get that membership opened,

thank you all for all the news and OT rants it´s been fun to watch you over the years

still over a month if the "dose" release holds all over finland

cheers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Ranger

What? When you said you post on 'Poly all day long?
          Well poly time will have to be cut back on the release of civ3 for a while with sporadic updates and the like. Also the computers around here aren't fast enough for civ3, this thing is lethargically slow. I would rather play on my fast computer in the comfort of my own home. Better start stockpiling food on my computer desk
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison

Well poly time will have to be cut back on the release of civ3 for a while with sporadic updates and the like. Also the computers around here aren't fast enough for civ3, this thing is lethargically slow. I would rather play on my fast computer in the comfort of my own home. Better start stockpiling food on my computer desk
            provost, isn't it a wonderful day

Comment

• Oh yeah baby

Time to get one of those small fridges and install it next to my computer and stock up with soft drink, food that requires little effort (preferably can be imbibed via a straw to avoid my hands having to move away from the keyboard and mouse). Dammit, I work in a hospital, I'll just get an IV line and some bags of saline and glucose, should keep me going for days without having to leave the computer Better get a few shots of caffeine as well in that lot
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Great News!

THANKS FIRAXIS!

I'm all excited! I just hope it will arrive in the Netherlands soon after or 30/10. I pre-ordered the LE edition. I just hope the terrorist actions will not delay the delivery....

If that happens, I'll start a jihad against them!
                Member of Official Apolyton Realistic Civers Club.
                If you can't solve it, it's not a problem--it's reality
                "All is well your excellency, and that pleases me mightily"

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                  Oh yeah baby

Time to get one of those small fridges and install it next to my computer and stock up with soft drink, food that requires little effort (preferably can be imbibed via a straw to avoid my hands having to move away from the keyboard and mouse). Dammit, I work in a hospital, I'll just get an IV line and some bags of saline and glucose, should keep me going for days without having to leave the computer Better get a few shots of caffeine as well in that lot
                  u lucky bastard!
                  i have to figure out how to keep my gf (i live with her) while non-stop playing civ3. and yeah, how to play it at work and keep my job.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaRusso
                    i have to figure out how to keep my gf (i live with her) while non-stop playing civ3
                    Just put a copy of Civ 3 on her computer
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• I trust I'll play Civ 3 within a week, then.
                      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns

Just put a copy of Civ 3 on her computer
                        ahh, no way. she hates computers because they divert my attention (as every proper male, i should devote 100% of my time making her happy ). she's a doll, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Solver
                          I trust I'll play Civ 3 within a week, then.
                          Just as long as you guys give us a quality well done review. And let us know as soon as you can whether MP was included.
                          About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

• Uh oh...

What am I going to do with myself... I have waited for civ3 for so long, the gnawing anticipation is now a part of my very being. Although I am excited about the release of the game, I sense an existential crisis on the horizon. Life suddenly seems meaningless...

*note to self: Quit reading Sartre
                            "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk." -Tuco Benedicto Juan Ramirez
                            "I hate my hat, I hate my clubs, I hate my life" -Marcia
                            "I think it would be a good idea."
                            - Mahatma Ghandi, when asked what he thought of Western civilization

Comment

• We Love The * Day

Originally posted by Dan Magaha FIRAXIS

None. UK and US retail outlets are both expected to receive the game on October 30th.

Dan

I celebrate

googol... this is a number!
                              "Silence Ming. I will let you know when I feel you are needed." - HappySunShine
                              "Classic Eyes...But in reality, it works the other way around." - Ming

Comment

• YA...what a time to get back onto the forum.... GONE GOLD time...
                                Without music life would be a mistake - Nietzsche
                                So you think you can tell heaven from hell?
                                rocking on everest

Comment

Working...
                                X