No announcement yet.

Its going to be a lonely experience playing civ III all alone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, it's going to get lonely with SP. Maybe not at the beginning, as we will all be rediscovering CIV. But later on, I will be hankering for some MP.

Comment

ya I agree!

SP is really dull after playing a few minutes of MP. No arguements, no world wars, no cooperation, no conspiracy. Just an AI that sends diplomatic overtures and builds lots of useless things without a general strategy. But hey, Ill live for a few months

Comment

As AH says there is more to the MP community thna jsut playing the game, the interaction of humans is what makes it so great. I dedicate 3-4 hrs a week to one game that has been going since February..... It is brilliant, but I ownt pine over Civ3 with no MP i will simply stick to Civ 2 MP
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Playing SP is like peeing in a wet suit, you get a warm feeling but no one gets to know
          Oh, man, I´m soaked!
          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by cassembler
            no sexy foreign advisor...
            sniff... sob...

Excuse me?
            Attached Files
            "Proletarier aller Länder, vereinigt euch!" -- Karl Marx & Friedrich Engels
            "If you expect a kick in the balls and get a slap in the face, that's a victory." -- Irish proverb

Proud member of the Pink Knights of the Roundtable!

Comment

Originally posted by JellyDonut

Excuse me?
              Who's that gonna be??

Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                So MP is like peeing on the bar table or something?
                Let us unite together as one nation, a world nation" - Gundam Wing

"The God of War will destroy all mortals whom dare stand in his way"

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                  Who's that gonna be??

It's the foreign advisor...slightly modified
                  "Proletarier aller Länder, vereinigt euch!" -- Karl Marx & Friedrich Engels
                  "If you expect a kick in the balls and get a slap in the face, that's a victory." -- Irish proverb

Proud member of the Pink Knights of the Roundtable!

Comment

Working...
                  X