This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
    There is a lot of spam about in the Civ 3 forums of late.
    Nemo Looks Around

WHERE?

I just dont see that happening anywhere!

Comment

Sizzle...

Add one more to my post count.

Comment

Originally posted by Anunikoba
        Sizzle...

Add one more to my post count.
        Don't we all!!!

But I got to say that there is a lot of SPAM lately!!!
        "What is the Matrix?" -Neo
        "The Matrix is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth." -Morpheus [The Matrix]

Comment

Originally posted by java4me

Say whattttt?
          The eagle soars and flies in peace and casts its shadow wide Across the land, across the seas, across the far-flung skies. The foolish think the eagle weak, and easy to bring to heel. The eagle's wings are silken, but its claws are made of steel. So be warned, you would-be hunters, attack it and you die, For the eagle stands for freedom, and that will always fly.

Darkness makes the sunlight so bright that our eyes blur with tears. Challenges remind us that we are capable of great things. Misery sharpens the edges of our joy. Life is hard. It is supposed to be.

Comment

Originally posted by java4me
            Trust me. That is about to change.
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay37
              Why this thread and the Finally! thread haven't been closed yet is a mystery to me.
              Sometimes, we have other things to do.

What if the moderators are studying these threads and trying to determine who to give PCRs to?
              For being so prescient, and because I'm such a nice mean SOB, you'll only get half the PCR you'd get otherwise.

Countdown to Prince: 12 posts
              It may well be a few more when I look at the spamfest, or it may not be. You'll be among the first to know.
              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
              X