X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on kiddies, let's all behave ourselves eh, or Markos will squish you
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

are the mods on vacation?

1)this is not a civ thread

2)this has become a spam thread
      Prince of...... the Civ Mac Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
        Come on kiddies, let's all behave ourselves eh, or Markos will squish you
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Spammers have feelings too

Originally posted by d_dudy
          are the mods on vacation?
          Well if they are they came back especially to close my drinking game thread!

Comment

Why this thread and the Finally! thread haven't been closed yet is a mystery to me. I was sure that they'd be history by lunchtime today. What if the moderators are studying these threads and trying to determine who to give PCRs to?

Countdown to Prince: 12 posts

Comment

Re: Spammers have feelings too

Originally posted by Blake

Hopefully when they get back they won't give you plenty of time fulfill the drinking part!
              'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

Why they killed that thread and not this thread and Finally is also beyond me. Both of these ones are pure spam, basically. But the drinking thread one, that was at least a Civ 3 - based drinking game...

I guess if were drunk enough, we wont notice our thread is missing
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Oh yeah, 97 posts - make that 96 posts until i get my custom avatar Now, all i need to do is think of something good to put there...

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay37
                    Why this thread and the Finally! thread haven't been closed yet is a mystery to me. I was sure that they'd be history by lunchtime today. What if the moderators are studying these threads and trying to determine who to give PCRs to?
                    I had this unpleasent thought:
                    A mod* with his mouse cursor over the PCR button, watching as my post count rises, and just as it hits 500, *BAM* he hits PCR

be afraid, be very afraid

Comment

Re: Spammers have feelings too

Originally posted by Blake

Awww! are you telling me they closed your drinking thread?

well, you can start a new one!

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                        Why they killed that thread and not this thread and Finally is also beyond me. Both of these ones are pure spam, basically. But the drinking thread one, that was at least a Civ 3 - based drinking game...

I guess if were drunk enough, we wont notice our thread is missing

crazy isnt it?

Comment

Welcome! (havn't been one of these in a while.)
                          "I agree with everything i've heard you recently say-I hereby applaud Christantine The Great's rapid succession of good calls."-isaac brock
                          "This has to be one of the most impressive accomplishments in the history of Apolyton, well done Chris"-monkspider (Refering to my Megamix summary)
                          "You are redoing history by replaying the civs that made history."-Me

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay37

Countdown to Prince: 12 posts
                            I'm sure that countdown REALLY helps avoid PCRs
                            If you're going to spam, at least do it more conspicuously
                            "Proletarier aller Länder, vereinigt euch!" -- Karl Marx & Friedrich Engels
                            "If you expect a kick in the balls and get a slap in the face, that's a victory." -- Irish proverb

Proud member of the Pink Knights of the Roundtable!

Comment

Did I forget something? Nah...

+1
                              "I agree with everything i've heard you recently say-I hereby applaud Christantine The Great's rapid succession of good calls."-isaac brock
                              "This has to be one of the most impressive accomplishments in the history of Apolyton, well done Chris"-monkspider (Refering to my Megamix summary)
                              "You are redoing history by replaying the civs that made history."-Me

Comment

Where can I get the links for those smilies? I mean other than by ripping the code straight from other peoples posts

Comment

Working...
                                X