CivIII tech: Music Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nikolai
    Serapis, after what I have heard, the thief was arrested only a short time after the event, and all the stolen thing was found. (maybe I should have used ! )
    Really? Damn... So close

Comment

OT: I saw somewhere that Britney Spears wants to do a nude scene in her upcoming movie but that her managers and stuff didn't wanna take away her nice girk image. This could just be a rumor.

Now on to CIVILIZATION.

Literature isn't exactly a technology, nor Invention, and Philosophy. Some of the techs represent when an idea has become widespread.

When you get flight that's not when the brothers make their first flight. Instead it is when the idea of planes and flight is common and known. Literature is when common people start to read and books for simple pleasure are made.

Music theory IMHO is when music becomes common and well known. This idea grows and grows eventually to our level. Where music is a part of everyones life.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Anunikoba
        Actually, J.S. (the man) Bach has been reigning supreme for over 250 years.

But only the best listeners know this.
        "I believe in Bach the Father, Beethoven the Son and Brahms the Holy Ghost of Music"

Can't remember who said it, but how true!

Can't wait to send my troops into France with Eroica blaring on my stereo. Oh, the irony...hehehe
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
        X