CivIII tech: Music Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CivIII tech: Music Theory

As a musician, I must express my admiration for the inclusion of such a technology in CivIII. Music, and the musical sciences, have always played a large part in the evolution of culture. Music is often the banner which is flown to herald the glory of culture.

Music can also be torture - Britney spears
    be free

Comment

Music can alos have beautiful performers - Britney Spears. But here music does suck, probably like she does.

Music theory was a very good addition to the tech tree.
      However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

Not to mention music's effect on the early development of the human brain. Let there be more music - but it's got to be music with both depth and emotive power.

Comment

Originally posted by TechWins
          Music can alos have beautiful performers - Britney Spears. But here music does suck, probably like she does.
          Oi, isn't the appropriate smily ""?
          Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
          Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

You people are disgusting...

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Yeah, we people are disgusting; music isn't. Except for Britney-oops-I-did-the-same-song-again-Spears

EDIT: yes, in both ways, her music is disgusting but she isn't
              Last edited by aaglo; October 4, 2001, 07:06.
              I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Originally posted by TechWins
                In your dreams....

(and mine )
                Member of Official Apolyton Realistic Civers Club.
                If you can't solve it, it's not a problem--it's reality
                "All is well your excellency, and that pleases me mightily"

Comment

Well this is OT from Civ3, but on-topic for this thread...

On the radio I heard that Britney Spear's house was broken into and of the items stolen was videos of her with the N'Sync or Backstreet Boy or whatever his name is involved in "intimate moments" Anyone seen anything on the internet yet about this?

Britney Spear's is one of the rare breed of musicians who should be seen and not heard And this is a video I definitely want to see (finally get proof she's not the sweet virgin she claims)

Comment

my my serapis, do u have a girlfriend?

*cough*trymorpheus*cough*
                    And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

Comment

Originally posted by dainbramaged13
                      my my serapis, do u have a girlfriend?
                      Huh? Don't get it.

I'm actually checking Morpheus right now, doesn't appear like its hit the internet yet. The crook is probably negotiating with BabylonX for money. A video like that could easily fetch extra beer money

Comment

as a britney stalker i can say shes a good southern girl
                        "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                        - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Stalker, eh? We have words for people like you around here, Uber

Comment

uberkrux... i liked your slightly less recent sid avatar better.. bring it back
                            this one sucks
                            And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

Comment

... this thread is worse than my spam thread.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

But I'm here so I'll talk. Music is a very important part of culture thoughout the entire world so it's good that was included.

Whether we like it or not Britney Spears has affected our culture.

And boy oh boy are her vidoes nice.
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                              X