No announcement yet.

How will you like to first play Civ3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I get my hands on this game I'm going to play it with a huge map, 16 civs and everything else!! I'm looking forward to it already! (just like evryone else her, I believe )

Comment

Everything ON. Sid knows what he's doing, I'll give it a serious try.

Comment

Everything on! Biggest map, 8-16 civs (depending on how much trouble I'm ready to take on), Greeks (for their special abilities).

My wife and kids will miss me.

Comment

I'm not gonna have any contact with anything except my cat, my mountain dew, and of course my computer from the 31st till probably the end of november. I'm gonna fail high school.

Let's see, all options on (of course) Babylonians on a chieftain game. Normal size world, 8 civs.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Have I created the most lopsided Apolyton poll ever? Do I get a prize or something?

Comment

First game with everything on, regular map, second lowest difficulty level as the peaceful Greeks. Boy will the second game be a different story...

David.
              "War: A by-product of the arts of peace." Bierce

Comment

Well Hot dog we have a weiner!

All of them, I wanna take this baby for a spin!
                Destruction is a lot easier than construction. The guy who operates a wrecking ball has a easier time than the architect who has to rebuild the house from the pieces.--- Immortal Wombat.

Comment

Working...
                X