Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will civ3 be out first in Asia and Australia? (REMEMBER SMAC...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Release date for my local shop says 20th of October. They're usually pretty good with their stated release dates, but I think this one will be pushed back unless it goes gold pretty darn soon . Whatever happens I'm pretty sure we'll get it at about the same time as the US.

Comment

Re: will civ3 be out first in Asia and Australia? (REMEMBER SMAC...)

Originally posted by Daimyo
      What do u think.. two years ago, when SMAC was released.. it was available FIRST in Australia , and Asia. I think that the reason this happened is that Electronic Arts wanted to increase sales there, therefore they released it early to avoid eager people to copy the game (you know, sometimes it takes months for a game to be released there, so for many people it looks easy to copy it, even if its only to give a quick look at it)

p.s Forgive my poor english
      No, i think it will be released in central europe first...

if they dont want it to be pirated first, they would release in central europe... becose u know [or not ] how the situation looks here...anyway i plan to buy orginal
      BUT if orginal will be released here 1 year after U.S release i'll buy even a pirate to play! [and when DaGame will release i'll buy mayby LE [posters & other stuf]
      Last edited by Mankind; October 4, 2001, 03:17.
      Win98 ERROR 009: Press any key to continue or any other to quit
      f**k the f****n f*****s!
      I'am realy enjoing not talking to you...
      let's not talk again REAL soon...

Comment

Working...
      X