"Pink it's my new obsession, Pink it's not even a question.."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Pink it's my new obsession, Pink it's not even a question.."

Am I the only one who thinks that the pink/purple "nation color" looks just plain horrible? I hope I can change it with some editor..

It would suit the Amazones very well
    To be one with the Universe is to be very lonely - John Doe - Datalinks

Comment

I think it's cute myself.
      Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
      Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

I'm with you Wexu. I think it's disgusting

Comment

Even without an editor it should (hopefully) be easy to edit in a text file. Like in CtP).
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch
            Even without an editor it should (hopefully) be easy to edit in a text file. Like in CtP).
            I REALLY hope so.

Comment

the FRENCH r pink!!!
              i think it looks funny, yet fine. i wont mind if it ships like that

Comment

I really don't see the problem.The only reason why collorcod is used is to make it possible to quickly recognise the civ,so the more different the color the better?or am I wrong??

Shade
                ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
                "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
                shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

it really hurts the eyes. i remember how pink indonesians/welsh/fiji civs in CTP2 pissed me off with their stupid little pink flags.

Comment

Originally posted by shade
                    I really don't see the problem.The only reason why collorcod is used is to make it possible to quickly recognise the civ,so the more different the color the better?or am I wrong??
                    Yeah, I really hope there's enough colors to not pick the pink one for some nation.

Well ... at least I know what country will taste my first nuclear missile!!

Comment

Just b'cause they have pink flags
                      tststss

Shade
                      "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

Comment

Originally posted by Snapcase

I think it's cute myself.
                        My civ will be a mighty one, I will not have it associated with "cute"

I think Firaxis has made some weird choices when it comes to civ colors, the purple and cyan is plain ugly!!

I'm sure it will be possible to change them though
                        We are the apt, you will be packaged.

Comment

Am I the only one who feels that this thread is, like, totally useless........

Asmodean
                          Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

So now we are arguing about civ colors?!?

Well, this is a good sign that people are pretty much excited about the game (except for those waiting for an update on MP ). Since people can't pick out any real flaws in the game, they still must argue about something, right?

Well, this is trivial at best. If you don't like pink, go to the editor and do whatever you want. I don't exactly like pink, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it. Just as long as MY civ isn't pink!

Comment

nah,it isn't totally useless,it just shows that some ppl can't live with the idea that their civ could have pink flags.
                              (and it gives all of us a new reason to moun about something)

Shade

Comment

Working...
                              X