Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soren Johnson Firaxis
    4: Elite status is lost
    But there's still the veteran status, right? Or every army will get back to, lets say, "green"?
    "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
    Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
    Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
    Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Huzzah! I hated having a settler hanging around when I was building my spaceship in OCC. Now I can upgrade him!
      "Proletarier aller Länder, vereinigt euch!" -- Karl Marx & Friedrich Engels
      "If you expect a kick in the balls and get a slap in the face, that's a victory." -- Irish proverb

Proud member of the Pink Knights of the Roundtable!

Comment

Im just glad you have to do your upgrading inside a city

A couple of big to Firaxis for a good job!!
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Zealot

But there's still the veteran status, right? Or every army will get back to, lets say, "green"?
          Most likely Veteran status will be lost too, it only seems realistic.
          Alex

Comment

Working...
          X