Christmas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas!

I'm considering Pool of Radiance, a role-playing game, but other than that the only games on my radar besides Civ3 are Zoo Tycoon and Heroes of Might and Magic 4. HOMM4 is due out next year and I have no idea when Zoo Tycoon will be ready.
    0, there are other games besides Civ3?
    33.82%
    1-3
    47.06%
    4-10
    10.29%
    More than 10
    2.94%
    I don't buy games...I well...you know...
    5.88%

Civ III, EU 2 and there's another one... aargh cant think of it another TBS game
    Destruction is a lot easier than construction. The guy who operates a wrecking ball has a easier time than the architect who has to rebuild the house from the pieces.--- Immortal Wombat.

Comment

I just realized I probably should have included an option(s) for those who won't be getting Civ3, like Yin26.

Comment

a little of the topic of this forum aren't we?

anyhow, no civ3 for me unless the surprise me by including MP before next year. i'm considering getting AOE 2 though.
        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Re: a little of the topic of this forum aren't we?

Originally posted by ColdWizard
          Off-topic, off-schmopic. I only read this forum and sometimes Civ3/Civs and I can't be bothered to read the others.

And I posted this here because I want to know what *CIV3* fans are planning on getting.

Comment

Christmas!
            You wanted me?
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

One given is Europa Universalis II. Go and read this official EU-2 feature-list, to see what they plan to cram into the game.

Comment

a little off the topic of this forum aren't we?
                yep. This thread should be moved to Apolyton/community forum.
                The art of mastering:"la Maîtrise des caprices du subconscient avant tout".

Comment

Master of Orion 3, anyone?
                  Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Do you just mean how many games we'll buy until Christmas (Civ3 not included) this year, or do you mean in the next 365 days? Anyway, the answer for me is ZERO, I would have bought Simsville when it came out (Was suposed to be released March next year, but as some might know it has been cancelled ) So in the next 365 days the only game I'm going to buy is Civ3
                    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by ADG
                      Do you just mean how many games we'll buy until Christmas (Civ3 not included) this year, or do you mean in the next 365 days? Anyway, the answer for me is ZERO, I would have bought Simsville when it came out (Was suposed to be released March next year, but as some might know it has been cancelled ) So in the next 365 days the only game I'm going to buy is Civ3
                      Until December 31, 2001 11:59:59.99999999999999999. And that's the time of *my* time zone, not anyone else's.

Comment

Am or PM?
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I voted "zero others" primarily because the other games that I had intended to purchase this year are no longer scheduled to be released this year. Specifically, MoO3 (note this Osweld, no sooner than end of 1st quarter) and Dungeon Siege.

Ah well, more time to devote to Civ3!

Comment

Osweld and DATarbell, like you I'm awaiting MoO3 - like it was said by various posters elsewhere in various threads. I can't wait, but be realistic: not before April 2002 ( I have read recently in their site that they hope to complete the game sometime near the end of March ). And the game is huge; if it's a success I won't have the time to play anything else ( aside Civ3).
                            The art of mastering:"la Maîtrise des caprices du subconscient avant tout".

Comment

i voted for the first opion because
                              a) im not rich and dont like spending $300 on games i dont play
                              b) i wont have much time for civ3, much less other games, and
                              c) there arnt that many great games out there

Comment

Working...
                              X