Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the more i find out about civ3... (attepmt 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HalfLotus
    Seems like there are a great many people who want Civ 2.5. I'd rather have a different gameplay experience with NEW strategies. You folks are looking forward to employing all of your six year old Civ 2 strategies and winning.
    Hear hear. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired of being told I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired! And I'm sick and tired of being told that I am!

Sorry, post-lunch Monty P sillies.

Seriously...this is supposed to be a new game. Why not just WAIT AND SEE when it comes out instead of being nervous nellies?
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I'm with you Boris. I want a new game, not an upgraded one.

Actually, I would have liked a few more different features than what they've implemented in CIV 3, but I'm not complaining. I'll buy this game happily, and I'm sure I will not be disappointed.

It's been ages since I've played any turn based strategy game!
      Of the Holy Roman Empire, this was once said:
      "It is neither holy or roman, nor is it an empire."

Comment

Seriously...this is supposed to be a new game. Why not just WAIT AND SEE when it comes out instead of being nervous nellies?
        well gosh! i think you're right! MARK! shut down the forums! turn em off! we dont' need to do anymore talking cause we should just wait and see!

dagnabbit you're a wise man. glad you cleared up all dis here deeeebaaatin. <- word used loosely
        By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

Working...
        X