Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: A thing about the new wonders screen

Originally posted by Ribannah
    Yes, that would be nice. This could also make the game less USA-centered. As it is now there is a whole bunch of USA-wonders that have equivalents elsewhere.
    They have already begun to deal with that by making minor wonders with names such as the Great Canal instead of the Panama. So there will be more variety without having to make a new one for each civ.

don't want it to delay the game, but it's not imposible to include in some patch

Most patches don't deal with such things. They mainly fix bugs and AI problems that the game devoloper missed beacuse of deadlines impossed on them.
    About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: A thing about the new wonders screen

Originally posted by tniem
      Most patches don't deal with such things. They mainly fix bugs and AI problems that the game devoloper missed beacuse of deadlines impossed on them.
      As you say most patches, yes, but there does exist patches out there which adds something to the game while the patches also fixes bugs
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

but according to popular demand, i bet mroe civs and support for more civs in a game will be the expansion pack (besides multiplayer of course) they wont have time for silly little things like this. What i really think would be cool for a new idea would be a 3d animation of a palace that you could walk into, look in your war room, your construction projects room, your this and your that, and that would be how the whole game worked. Of course you could just click from one to the other, you wouldnt HAVE to walk around, but it would be really cool if you actualy had a real palace, and therefore your desicions on what to add to it would mean a lot more. in fact, although its impossible to include, i want to post a thread about it
        And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

Comment

Originally posted by dainbramaged13
          in fact, although its impossible to include, i want to post a thread about it
          I know that my idea wont be included, but we need to talk about something until the game is released, and I love talking about "How cool would the game be if they included this and that" stuff
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
          X