Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's tired of "Civ Trivia" being a news item?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heh, I was tired of it after the 2nd day .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
      and i assume a discussion and a poll on whether such news should be posted is much more interesting, valueable or needed....
      But it's not on the news, AFAIK!

Come on, every editor I know read letters from readers, some are critics about the magazine, some are from enthusiast.

I don't use to post message that feel too much "what a lovely job you do": I'm still here after two years, so I clearly appreciate your job (or I'd be a masochist, but that doesn't apply here ).

A poll you don't ask for, but you allow - showing great freedom BTW - seems to have many considering that kind of news are not appreciate. You chose to keep them: that's OK - is your work.

My point is simply that this kind of (for me unnecessary) news force the scrolling away of more interesting news I'd miss.
      I must fight my laziness scrolling a bit more

Keep up the good work DanQ and MarkG and every one else at the task.
      Last edited by Adm.Naismith; September 21, 2001, 06:40.
      "We are reducing all the complexity of billions of people over 6000 years into a Civ box. Let me say: That's not only a PkZip effort....it's a real 'picture to Jpeg heavy loss in translation' kind of thing."
      - Admiral Naismith

Comment

Working...
      X