No announcement yet.

since when have you been waiting for civ 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm with LockStep - the release of CtP made me start craving a true Sidgame rather than a clone. Mind you, the CivII gold edition also made me start pining for a real CivIII.
    What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?

Comment

I voted: "Since Brian asked me to compile the List."
      I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

I've been waiting for Civ3 since I got Civ2. Yeah it was THAT good.
        Second official member of OfAPeCiClu [as of 27-07-2001 12:13pm]: We will force firaxis to make a GOOD game through our sheer negativity!

Comment

Hey, BTW, check out this site. I dont know if I'm just behind but these units are exciting. Anybody see the stealth bomber yet? I like how these units look.

Second official member of OfAPeCiClu [as of 27-07-2001 12:13pm]: We will force firaxis to make a GOOD game through our sheer negativity!

Comment

Originally posted by tniem
            Hasbro and Firaxis announced that they were going to come together and do it again.
            Like a lot of you I somehow heard about Apolyton and just look in one-in-awhile 1998/9 and then saw the list in production and join back in Feb. of 2000 under Joseph.

Comment

Working...
            X