6.67%
    Since civ3.com was launched
    4.44%
    Since civ3 is in beta
    2.22%
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Too bleeding long

But it isn't far off now. Once a proper release date has been confirmed, I will book the time off work, or I could have a conveniently timed 'flu'
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

None of the options mentioned above don't apply to me.
      I've waited if for somethin like a minute and a half (plus 15 seconds by now). And eventually I'll stop waiting. Completely
      I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Non of the above, I have been waiting since I first time found out Sid was going to make it one more time.
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by ADG
          Non of the above, I have been waiting since I first time found out Sid was going to make it one more time.
          Same for me. I've been waiting a LOONNGG time --or so it seems.

Comment

Well, the first way you could find out wat by the infrogames announcement.

Or was there any other way ?
            If so, please provide.

Comment

More realistically I have been waiting since Civ II but I didn't really start needing the game until Hasbro and Firaxis announced that they were going to come together and do it again. Or maybe just since SMAC got me going for TBS again.
              About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

There is another way, one day I thought I wanted to check out if there has happened something to Civ 2 so I made a search and found this page, and since I found this page I have been waiting to get Civ3
                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Of course I've been waiting since civ2 as well.
                  I remember visiting the first civ3 site

but there's a difference between 'hoping for civ3' and 'waiting for civ3'
                  As long as you're hoping you're waiting "for the announcement"
                  Since then you're waiting for the release.

Comment

Since I played CtP2 for the first (and last) time.
                    "As far as general advice on mod-making: Go slow as far as adding new things to the game until you have the basic game all smoothed out ... Make sure the things you change are really imbalances and not just something that doesn't fit with your particular style of play." - WesW

Comment

I first found out about it shortly after the release of SMAC, when it was still a concept. I posted a little bit on a forum way back then. I'm not sure what forum it was though, might of been apolyton.
                      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Bloody ages.

I've been interested since Firaxis's announcement of Civ III in production and when I learned that Firaxians were posting here. But I've been waiting since the announcement that it'd be out sometime in late '01. Unfortunately for me, I won't get much playing time in until March of 2002, if then...
                        oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Don't remind on how this started, I had started to forget how long I've waited this thread made me remember
                          Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Uhm...don't remember...it's some time though

Comment

Hey, Cybershy! You missed "Since i first played Civ2"!!!

That's pretty much when i started to dream of Civ3. Addicted as i was, as soon as i started playing Civ2, i started wishing for a Civ3 to update the graphics to something decent (wonder movies and council aside), and to fix micromanagement and other little problems with the game.

It has been a long wait. A looooong wait!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X