AI-civs must adjust to allowed victory-conditions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AI-civs must adjust to allowed victory-conditions

In the Player Setup screen one can choose what types of victorys is allowed in the game. I only hope that the AI-civs take above into consideration also.

If the player, for example, disallows victory by domination, military victory and perhaps even space victory - only allowing cultural and diplomatic victorys; then I expect most of the AI-civs strongly emphesize these peaceful victory-goals as well.

And vice-versa; If war-mongers choose to only allow military victory and maybe victory by domination - then the AI should be smart enough to adjust the behaviour of most AI-civs, in order to achieve these goals also.

I wouldnt like to see some kind of AI-civ specific, but still 100% generic response only, regardless of allowed victory-conditions.
    Last edited by Ralf; August 26, 2001, 01:46.

Here's an interesting idea. Suppose that you disallow military victory one game, then a computer player comes along and kills you and everybody else.

What happens?
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

his culture is better than all the other ones.

military tradition is a chunk of culture in my book.

and whats a giv game without military victory?

a panzie a$$ trading game.

go get merchant prince ralf
      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Working...
      X