I think this is a new screen...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kropotkin
    That's one is ancient history. That might be why some think it's new... The units looks nice though

Wille: I hope you're not refering to ifk malmö (0-5)
    Congrats to you since you'll get Prahl
    Thanks and you know next season we will win Allsvenskan, congrats to you for getting Mattias Gravem, 4 goals in his debut!
    Im sure GAIS will stay in Superettan now.
    It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
      A thing I notice on the picture: one of the ships seems like a viking longship for me. I thought the vikings were out?

Oh, where in the brain is that info logged.
      You're not the first one to say that, but we have seen the very same ship in other screenshots clearly under the control of other civilisations. Apparently it is some sort of trireme.
      "Proletarier aller Länder, vereinigt euch!" -- Karl Marx & Friedrich Engels
      "If you expect a kick in the balls and get a slap in the face, that's a victory." -- Irish proverb

Proud member of the Pink Knights of the Roundtable!

Comment

Working...
      X