Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think this is a new screen...

I found this at pc.ign.com.
    Remember kids: The higher your post count or the faster your computer, the larger your penis!

IIRC we've seen it before.
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli
      IIRC we've seen it before.
      It's not even a screen from the game, it's a shot of an internal art tool that we use to see how the units look and animate on a game-esque background.

Dan
      Dan Magaha
      Firaxis Games, Inc.
      --------------------------

Comment

Yep, seen that one before...
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Nice try though, you even got Dan to respond
          It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Stupid title, made me enter here for nothing. This thread needs to be closed.

When did Dan set that Avatar, I've not noticed it before. It is a knight attacking, right?
            Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Originally posted by Gramphos

When did Dan set that Avatar, I've not noticed it before. It is a knight attacking, right?
              I think so but is it a Civ 3 knight?
              It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

It looks like AoK to me.
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Wille

I think so but is it a Civ 3 knight?
                  It is indeed a Civ III knight, probably my favorite unit in the game. Looks and sounds like a real juggernaut

Dan
                  Dan Magaha
                  Firaxis Games, Inc.
                  --------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Magaha FIRAXIS

It is indeed a Civ III knight, probably my favorite unit in the game. Looks and sounds like a real juggernaut

Dan
                    You know Dan, now youre obligated to release a little WAW of the knight sound and perhaps a little animation.

Comment

Originally posted by Wille
                      You know Dan, now youre obligated to release a little WAV of the knight sound and perhaps a little animation.
                      I think the knight is one of the units attacking in the screensaver. You can see some animation and hear some sound there, but the quality of the avatar is better then the unit in the screensaver.

Weird, I turned this thread into a thread discussing Dan's avatar.
                      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

man, look at all those different types of tanks!
                        http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

A thing I notice on the picture: one of the ships seems like a viking longship for me. I thought the vikings were out?

Oh, where in the brain is that info logged.
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I don't think you can take the units in that image as facts. For example there are four types of tanks in there but I don't think there are that many. Maybe 2, one regular and one for Panzers, the German special unit.
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

That's one is ancient history. That might be why some think it's new... The units looks nice though

Wille: I hope you're not refering to ifk malmö (0-5)
                              Congrats to you since you'll get Prahl

Comment

Working...
                              X