Hidden screen shot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

macromedia flash.
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

.swf

No one would use flash for the music... itll be on the cd, I'm sure...
      "He who lacks the romanticsm to believe that love triumphs any corporal happiness has sold his soul, whether for it he recieved an entire kingdom or a single silver coin."
      -Soren Kierkegaard, Fear and Trembling

Comment

Originally posted by SerapisIV
        My question is what is the format of the music in Civ3 the game itself? Is the music in *.swf format? or is that solely for the webpage?
        As stated it is a macromedia flash file, it will only be used for the website. Much of the site uses flash - i.e. the main page's civ of the week animation.

The game will probably use mp3 technology.
        About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Another screen shot

I think I found another hidden screen shot on the Civ3.com site. It is another screen showing the cultural advisor at an earlier stage than the one on the site. There isn't much new information from this shot, but the more the better.

Comment

In the above picture, what purpose does influence have?
            It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Nice catch!
              Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
              Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Originally posted by Wille
                In the above picture, what purpose does influence have?
                i think influence mean how much.... influence the city has to nearby cities to revolt and join you
                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Influence = Size of city borders (I think...)

###
                  1=#*#
                  ###

###
                  #####
                  2=##*##
                  #####
                  ###

3=?

------
                  *=city tile
                  #=tiles under influence
                  My Website: www.geocities.com/civcivciv2002/index.html
                  My Forums: http://pub92.ezboard.com/bacivcommunity

Comment

i guess that makes sense... city range or whatever... but why does a size 6 have an influence of 1?
                    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX
                      i guess that makes sense... city range or whatever... but why does a size 6 have an influence of 1?
                      Maybe its a city with real low culture?
                      It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

it DOES say it's culture is 0

Comment

This is how I see it.

Culture leads to influence, influence leads to enlarged borders.

Comment

Working...
                          X