The mountain Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The mountain Poll

Are the mountains to high and unproportional?
    No, they are perfect
    50.00%
    Yes, downsize them to be just somewhat higher the hills
    11.11%
    Yes to second alternative, but change the graphics also
    38.89%

I would have chosen:

4. The height is ok, but the graphic could need some improvment
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I don't have any problem with them at all.
      Option one is my choice.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

hehe, only Scandinavians have replied yet
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Voila a reply of a nonscandinavian.
          I think those mountains are OK like they are.(We don't have mountains )It is only a game remember,why don't ask if the units aren't represented to big.(since the squares represent area's of at least some square km)

Shade
          ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
          "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
          shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

I really have no problem with the size/look of the mountains...but I do believe the graphics depiction of the road could use some work. Right now the road network just looks like they have been painted on and in so doing, the road look like they are actually "floating" above and over the mountains....so I voted for option #3.

Comment

I don't think they're too high, it's just that they are too isolated; they should be more tiles together, and at least some hills...

Also, diagonal tile connections (Forests, hills, mountains) would also be nice...

Of course, in a short while there will be lots of new terrain graphics sets...

I have very few of the original CIV2 terrain graphics...

I think i only have rivers, pollution, and SOME special resources...
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
                . . . the road network just looks like they have been painted on and in so doing, the road look like they are actually "floating" above and over the mountains....so I voted for option #3.
                I'm with you on that one -- the roads and rivers in the mountains looks silly.

Comment

"4. The height is ok, but the graphic could need some improvement"

I choose this one also.

I also agree that the roads/rivers look wierd.

NEWS FLASH Oh, noo! The Scandinavian invasion!

My Website: www.geocities.com/civcivciv2002/index.html
                  My Forums: http://pub92.ezboard.com/bacivcommunity

Comment

Originally posted by hetairoi22
                    "4. The height is ok, but the graphic could need some improvement"
                    Arrgh! I should have added above alternative also. Ah well.. Just add a comment like above then.

Comment

Working...
                    X