No announcement yet.

Civ3 website up "soon" says Magaha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ehi, it's already friday since a bunch of minute! WHERE IS THIS @#%@ Civ3.com site?

Just a joke!

We are all so nervous... I wasn't so eagerly wainting since the night my second son borned (around 4.00 am, just for reference).
    "We are reducing all the complexity of billions of people over 6000 years into a Civ box. Let me say: That's not only a PkZip effort....it's a real 'picture to Jpeg heavy loss in translation' kind of thing."
    - Admiral Naismith

Comment

• Well, it's only 18:30, Thursday on the US East Coast where Firaxis works, so I'd give it about 14 hours before Civ.com goes up, that'd be about 8:30am EST. Just about when regular employees show up for their jobs (not to say computer programmers / webmasters actually keep normal hours )

Comment

• Well hopefully it will spring up some time tomorrow daytime at work or tomorrow evening when I am at home on the computer.

Otherwise I will have to wait until Saturday. I want to know what treats await us
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Yeah maybe they'll start that slowly focusing out crap that they did before the Dinosaurs announcement to taunt us even longer.

NNOOO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kassiopeia

Java, your use of triple exlamation marks and the latter question somehow emphasize my subconscious stereotypes about Americans, Californians in particular
            LOL

You are correct!!!

Oh, I just used three exlamation marks.

Thanks for clearing that up kassiopeia!!!

I sure hope when they mean end of week that they mean tomarrow!!!
            "What is the Matrix?" -Neo
            "The Matrix is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth." -Morpheus [The Matrix]

Comment

• SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WEB SITE IS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              "What is the Matrix?" -Neo
              "The Matrix is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth." -Morpheus [The Matrix]

Comment

• On a side note, Firaxians either have three day weekends, get back to work on Sunday, or Dan managed to stamp out all the glitches and finish faster then he thought hwe could.
                *grumbles about work*

Comment

Working...
                X