No announcement yet.

Sid = Yin26 sounds like bull**** to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First clubs now this. Markos, what are you going to have to be closing in a month when the game still is not out?
    About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

It's YIN. EVERYONE likes to make fun of yin. If you don't, you must not be normal

Comment

Yin should also respond himself!
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

He's busy setting up more intermediate servers between himself and Apolyton so you can never trace him.
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

First clubs now this. Markos, what are you going to have to be closing in a month when the game still is not out?
            If yin is sid then you'll look pretty stupid

This has become the official Apolyton thread of one liners, hasn't it...

Comment

just trying to sell some ocean front property in Arizona
              Wow...this must be my lucky day. I live in Arizona and I've been looking to get a nice house but to be able to get one on the ocean front in Arizona is awesome. How much are they going for? Do a lot of people live in that area?
              However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

Originally posted by SMACed
                If yin is sid then you'll look pretty stupid
                If yin is sid then I will stop posting on Apolyton out of humiliation.
                About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Is this still civ 3 forums or has the OT threads moved again ????
                  GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

There's a problem with having a Civ3 forum without information and the inability to think of new ideas cause its too late in development. Civ3 forum is in limbo right now. Though the Civ3.com address is now read as permission denied, 403 error, no longer 404 error. Things looking better, slowly

Comment

I think the next big thing to occupy the boards will be someone claiming to have a beta-copy and people will be bombarding them with requests etc. Which should be fun but not as fun as Yin being Sid!
                      'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

Well, in my heart Yin is still Sid, whether it's true or not. I mean it would be absolutely amazing if it were true......
                        If the voices in my head paid rent, I'd be a very rich man

Comment

1) Civ3.com is here, and you can enter it with a password
                          2) As promised, I announce the trace results today. Yin is NOT sid. The trace put me back in Korea, which is not the location of Sid.

Comment

cmon, i was kidding yin is yin
                            solver, how much are you asking for a password?

Comment

I can get the password myself quickly.

Comment

argh, it'll be up in a few days anyway, everyone just old onto your horses!! Anyway, do you actually think there'll be new info up there? ha!
                                If the voices in my head paid rent, I'd be a very rich man

Comment

Working...
                                X