Clear All

One time a game of chess led to sex...

Comment

Originally posted by death_head
      Thats too much information !!!!
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

The board game was a fave of my friends and I in college. We'd leave it set up on the table and play over the course of a few days. Good fun.
        The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
        intelligence to few.

Comment

I don't want to know where some of the pieces ended up, and I hope you cleaned them before you used the board again

Comment

Originally posted by SerapisIV
            I don't want to know where some of the pieces ended up, and I hope you cleaned them before you used the board again

I'd say it was mainly the social interaction during the game, not the pieces that got things going...

Comment

I'd say it was mainly the social interaction during the game, not the pieces that got things going...
              getting way off topic guys...!!! not sure actually if this topic was ever on tpoic though

Comment

There's very little info to be on topic about anymore with Civ3. The game has most likely progressed to the point where no significant features can be added no matter how solid the idea and yet we've debated all the known Civ3 info to death, There hasn't been a release of new info, previews, or screenshots for over a month since the last of the E3 previews ended. The most significant news in the past month, an advertisement with no screenshots, Firaxis Dan teases us with a mysteriuous new webpage and a picture of the box cover on the Infrogames page. Pretty weak stuff if you ask me for a full forum. We're kinda stuck with a pseudo OT forum here until the new webpage goes online.

Comment

but in the interests of not offending the admins here lets not fall into the trap of petty OT style threads or posts, we dont want to start debating which is the better real coutnry to live in or whether belly buttons reaaly are a good storage place for salt when you eating celerry in bed !!!

Comment

its an OT forum which gives you a post count!! everybody start spamming!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Recurve
                      When you own a Ferrari, why buy a Ford Fiesta?
                      Insurance costs, fuel economy, vandalism risk from conspicuousness, maintenance and servicing costs....

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Way to turn the thread from sex to cars, Provost.

So anyhow, I was driving my '88 Plymouth Voyager up a steep hill, and I couldn't make it. I had to slowly back down the hill and drive around it...which was a big pain.

By the way, I'm selling...anybody interested?

Comment

Way to turn the thread from sex to cars, Provost.
                          Ever seen the music video for "Here I Go Again" by Whitesnake? It's got the Ferrari (or Lamborghi, can't remember) and a hot chick in string bikini gyrating on top. Best of both worlds

Well, back on topic: The board game had very little to do with the Civ series, the PC games are way more fun and involved IMO. But I guess playing with friends in person is better then playing a random online MP where you don't really know anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
                            its an OT forum which gives you a post count!! everybody start spamming!!!
                            I was only joking!

Comment

Originally posted by SerapisIV
                              There's very little info to be on topic about anymore with Civ3. The game has most likely progressed to the point where no significant features can be added no matter how solid the idea and yet we've debated all the known Civ3 info to death, There hasn't been a release of new info, previews, or screenshots for over a month since the last of the E3 previews ended. The most significant news in the past month, an advertisement with no screenshots, Firaxis Dan teases us with a mysteriuous new webpage and a picture of the box cover on the Infrogames page. Pretty weak stuff if you ask me for a full forum. We're kinda stuck with a pseudo OT forum here until the new webpage goes online.

you're absolutely right. every OT post now is okay...there is simply no way to discuss the game properly without getting to the List again (which is completely pointless at this stage).
                              perhaps we should proclaim 1 wk moratorium. firaxis are really a bunch of losers....they're so secretive you'd think they work for lockheed or produce MiGs....

Comment

Originally posted by LaRusso
                                you're absolutely right. every OT post now is okay...
                                what do you the mods have to say to that?

Originally posted by LaRusso
                                firaxis are really a bunch of losers....
                                i'm not going to argue that, maybe we should all harass the firaxis people that come to the forums. isn't there some way to make chat windows apear on their screen like in aol instant messenger?

Comment

Working...
                                X