Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They might not be posting but at least they are reading...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D'OH!

The price I pay for auto-logging in...I knew that.

Comment

197 max, that record will break when civ3 is being realeased!
      Member of Official Apolyton Realistic Civers Club.
      If you can't solve it, it's not a problem--it's reality
      "All is well your excellency, and that pleases me mightily"

Comment

Mike from Firaxis is on right now as well...

And it'll be interesting to see if thousands of people migrate here once civ3 is released due to search engines and whatnot. Only time will tell..

Comment

Hahaha! More flaming time, I mean, it's good that we can welcome more people into the Apolyton community...

Comment

197 max, that record will break when civ3 is being realeased!
            Actually that record was broken today. 203 at 1:38.

Another thing. Just because those guys are logged onto Apolyton doesn't mean that they are in the CivIII forum. I saw Jeff Morris posting on the Alt.Civ forum the other day. He probably skips this forum because, hey, how would you like to log onto one of your favorite sites only to be reminded of what you are putting off at work?
            A thing either is what it appears to be; or it is not, but yet appears to be; or it is, but does not appear to be; or it is not, and does not appear to be.--Epictitus

Comment

Yay! The record is broken! And to think that Hamilton-Sundstrand paid $8/hour for death_head to help with the effort!

Comment

Hey, he's back on again
                "Proletarier aller Länder, vereinigt euch!" -- Karl Marx & Friedrich Engels
                "If you expect a kick in the balls and get a slap in the face, that's a victory." -- Irish proverb

Proud member of the Pink Knights of the Roundtable!

Comment

Originally posted by death_head
                  Yay! The record is broken! And to think that Hamilton-Sundstrand paid $8/hour for death_head to help with the effort!
                  I wouldnt work for so little .... Go on strike and demand more money to be paid to post at apolyton .....

Even allowing for conversio nof american $ to Aus $
                  GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Keep in mind I'm an 18-year-old college freshman with a 40+ hours/week job in a very tight market...I should get paid to post here...think of all the money I'm earning Mark and Dan by refreshing their pages

Comment

Originally posted by death_head
                      Keep in mind I'm an 18-year-old college freshman with a 40+ hours/week job in a very tight market...I should get paid to post here...think of all the money I'm earning Mark and Dan by refreshing their pages
                      Damn and your working too many hours 35 hr week is what we do here, any more and its double time... When i was 18 i only earned $14.50 hr, (thats $7.75 US) but that was 15 yrs ago .. so inflatio pushes that upto ...

Comment

The problem is that this year there aren't many jobs, so more experienced people are snapping up the good ones...

Comment

damn you mean a down turn in the mighty US economy... maybe thats why civ 3 delayed ,not enough buckaroos to go around

Comment

Jeffrey is in now as well (at least 1 min. ago)

Here's my proof:
                            Attached Files
                            My Website: www.geocities.com/civcivciv2002/index.html
                            My Forums: http://pub92.ezboard.com/bacivcommunity

Comment

He goes in Alt civs/ other games. His last post was about Operation Flashpiont ?.

Oi, WERE OVER HERE MATE!
                              "I know not with what weapons WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV will be fought with sticks & stones". Albert Einstein
                              "To Alcohol, the cause of and solution to all life's problems"- Homer Simpson

Comment

as if they care. they will sell s**tloads of copies so why bother talking to geeks on civ 3

Comment

Working...
                                X