Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They might not be posting but at least they are reading...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They might not be posting but at least they are reading...

I came onto Apolyton today and I was suprised to see in those browsing the boards, Mr. Jeffrey Morris himself.

I looked through all of the boards from words from the Firaxis team but I could not find any. And when I checked again he had left. Without a word that I can find.

But he did not leave without a trace. I made sure to capture my screen and I am atttaching the image to show you that, yes, members of the Firaxis team are alive and yes they do at least come to see what we are saying.

May be this is great news and they will make sure to change the graphics or give us some more information but at least they visited and well it gives me hope.
    About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

My fault, I forgot the attachment.
    Attached Files
    About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

pity we cant figure out which forums/threads we was reading, maybe he just went to the off topic area for a laugh !!!! maybe they totally avoid civ 3 suggestion area now....

MarkG do you have ability to see where he went ???
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

wow excellent catch man!

yah that does bring some light, I hope we're not making Firaxis upset. I do want to encourage Firaxis, but I don't want them to fail either.

and Hi Jeff

Comment

btw, considering the amount of registered users here, don't you think 197 for our most online ppl at once is a bit low?

Comment

Originally posted by ContradictioN
            btw, considering the amount of registered users here, don't you think 197 for our most online ppl at once is a bit low?
            I have seen much lower totals during week day totals and late at night Eastern U.S. As few as like 40 people. So no I don't think that is too low, especially since many of the logins probably have not been used in a while or not that often. How many people have you known that have come and gone since you started posting here? And all of them count to that total.

Comment

does the max of 197 include guests as well as members !!!
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

not to mention the amount of dls that have been caught or confessed to recently

Comment

Great job tniem. This does bring some hope of how much Firaxis really does care. Mabye MarkG could answer an earlier question asked, "MarkG do you have ability to see where he went ???".
                  However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

Originally posted by TechWins
                    "MarkG do you have ability to see where he went ???".
                    no....

the 197 number includes guests
                    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Great, now they cannot say that they didnt know!
                      Member of Official Apolyton Realistic Civers Club.
                      If you can't solve it, it's not a problem--it's reality
                      "All is well your excellency, and that pleases me mightily"

Comment

Originally posted by tniem
                        My fault, I forgot the attachment.
                        how can one see who is online...where to click?

Comment

Originally posted by LaRusso
                          how can one see who is online...where to click?
                          Just go to the main forum menu and look at the bottom of the page...
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hey Ming, how does that know when you're there? Is Apolyton constantly grabbing my IP or what?

Comment

cookies enabled

Comment

Working...
                              X