No announcement yet.

When do you excpect Civ 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if a 'good' version of the game hits the shelves in the UK until march 2002 I will be pleasantly suprised.

look at B&W they have been developing the game for three years and than when it comes out it is still full of bugs???

Ok that is a new concept, but Firaxis are implementing a new game engine as well. March 2002 if we are lucky.
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

While an early Civ release would pre most preferable to me (while I still have half a summer vacation to waste), I would rather see it by next year's summer vacation. Why? I'd rather have a Civ3 with tons of implemented features which will be a economical success as opposed to a mildly mediocre Civ3 which was obviously rushed onto the market and has lots of bugs. Civ2 left large shoes to fill, and if worst comes to worst, I want to at least be able to eventually see a Civ4, Civ5 or Civ6 that will return it to glory.
      *grumbles about work*

Comment

MGON

if you read the MGON preview(recently posted) it mentions a release early next year. which means: i won't get it for christmas!

Comment

Yeah, but how the hell do they know.

I want Civ 3 to come out mid next year, just to make sure they wipe out every possible bug.
          Alex

Comment

We aren't considering SimGolf gaining a so huge success that Sid simply dismiss the whole boring (for him) civ card game (oops, sorry: that was Dino card game ).

"Think if Apolyton fans waited years for a Civ III and none ever show"
            "We are reducing all the complexity of billions of people over 6000 years into a Civ box. Let me say: That's not only a PkZip effort....it's a real 'picture to Jpeg heavy loss in translation' kind of thing."
            - Admiral Naismith

Comment

Working...
            X