No announcement yet.

Alliances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When did he say that? This forum is about information, but also about suggestions.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

i don´t know, he claimed my thread was stupid, uninformed and didn´t belong here *sob* i don´t think he likes me

Comment

That's okay. Nobody else likes you either.
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

shucks everyone hates you , but who cares,,, its jsut a website not real life
            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

i´d be careful to use such language anyway. some people don´t have real friends and can be seriously hurt. for some, apolyton is all they got (argghh, what a destiny )

Comment

i guess that explains why i post here so much
                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

TW claimed threads who wasn´t built on real Civ3 facts were uninformed, so i just made it clear to him...
                  Thanks for putting words into my mouth.

By the way Krazyhorse, who is that in your new avatar? It's just not the same without your old avatar.
                  However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

Ahhh...Kurt Godel.
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

how do you make your own custom avator? i have a pic i want to use..

Comment

First you get 500 posts...
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

...or you could have been registered here for at least a year.
                          However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

hmm too bad i have a life..

Comment

civ isnt a valid life?

oh no, i've wasted it all.
                              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

hmm too bad i have a life..
                                Spending maybe a half an hour to an hour a day here at Apolyton doesn't neccesarily mean you don't have a life. Some people use this thing called time management which enables them to spend some time here at Apolyton.

Comment

Working...
                                X