Transfer Units??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer Units??

Does anyone know how you can (or if its possible to) transfer units to another civ. Problem: I want to help out my allied civ from invasion, but I dont want to become involved in the war myself. I also dont want to give my ally the tech it needs to defend itself, so i was wondering if theres any way to transfer units to them? That why they could have the UNITS they need, just not the tech to create them, and I stay out of the war. If anyone has any idea I'd appreciate it. If its not anywhere near possible I'd like to know too.
    THANKS

Sorry, it's not anywhere near possible!!
    They don't get no stranger.
    Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.
    "We will not tire, we will not falter, and we will not fail." George W. Bush

Comment

Find a CivIV wishlist thread ...

For your in-game situation, I suggest giving them the tech and a truckload of money.
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

You could sign a RoP with your temporary friend and put a lot of defenders along the line which its borders are next to the enemy - or better yet, along the borders of the enemy, if there's a lot of still unused terrain, so you can let your temporary friend build new cities and then strengthen (is this term right?) its position.

Comment

Working...
        X