No announcement yet.

Capital Defensive Bonus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can always SET the palace to give a defense bonus in the Editor. Mine has 20% (based on Rhye's of Civilization mod).

Comment

At least in PTW, that triggers a bug that allows you to destroy the Palace with bombardment. Anyone know if that's still the case in C3C?
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Now is that a bug or a feature?
        Visit First Cultural Industries
        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

That must be a feature

Anyone remember losing their capitol in civ or civ2?
          Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

It wasn't sabotageable, if that's what you mean.
            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

One of the SOTDs over on CivFanatics was a picture of someone destroying an AI palace with a catapult. This bug is associated with the 1.22 patch, I think.

Comment

Working...
              X