Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do I submit ideas to Firaxis for Civilization IV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do I submit ideas to Firaxis for Civilization IV?

Where do I submit ideas to Firaxis for Civilization IV?
    HAVE A DAY.
    <--- Quote by Former U.S. President Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt
    "And there will be strange events in the skies--signs in the sun, moon, and stars. And down here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides. The courage of many people will falter because of the fearful fate they see coming upon the earth, because the stability of the very heavens will be broken up. Then everyone will see the Son of Man arrive on the clouds with power and great glory. So when all these things begin to happen, stand straight and look up, for your salvation is near!" --Luke 21:25-28
    For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the call of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, all the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever. --1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

Well Dr. Jekyll, all things considered. Any trash can will do. Anyways from the looks of patch 1.22 that's where our suggestions for C3C patching must of went. And I wouldn't want your fine suggestions to get lonely.
    The Graveyard Keeper
    Of Creation Forum
    If I can't answer you don't worry
    I'll send you elsewhere

Comment

I think the community forum has a Civ 4 thread.

Comment

Yes, right here.

Comment

Thanks guys. I found everything right here:

HAVE A DAY.
          <--- Quote by Former U.S. President Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt
          "And there will be strange events in the skies--signs in the sun, moon, and stars. And down here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides. The courage of many people will falter because of the fearful fate they see coming upon the earth, because the stability of the very heavens will be broken up. Then everyone will see the Son of Man arrive on the clouds with power and great glory. So when all these things begin to happen, stand straight and look up, for your salvation is near!" --Luke 21:25-28
          For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the call of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, all the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever. --1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

Comment

But are they truly listening? I, for one, hate wasting my time.
            "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
            "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
            2004 Presidential Candidate
            2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Probably not, so if you feel that way probably best not bothering.

Comment

Well, they have listened, the question should be: Have they locked in the features that they want in the game or are they still adding features? I would tend toward the former, but I don't have any special information.

Comment

Judging by how recently the game has been announced, they must still be in the design phase. Minor feautures can be implemented for a long time, while the major ones.... well, I think that they aren't 100% decided on those yet, either.
                  Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                  I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Some Firaxis reps definitely read these forums. I think Solver is correct. They are early in the design phase and stuff is still open.
                    Seemingly Benign
                    Download Watercolor Terrain - New Conquests Watercolor Terrain

Comment

Mike Breitkreutz, Soren Johnson and Dan Magaha are all known to frequent this board .
                      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Yep, but the most radical ideas wont get in for "economic viability" reasons...
                        "Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender B. Rodriguez

Comment

It would help if they asked for the input. Otherwise I'd just be f*rting in the wind.
                          "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                          "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                          2004 Presidential Candidate
                          2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Vince, as has been said before, Firaxis reads this forum. Really.
                            Seemingly Benign
                            Download Watercolor Terrain - New Conquests Watercolor Terrain

Comment

Re: Where do I submit ideas to Firaxis for Civilization IV?

Pray to the Lord God Sid

Comment

Working...
                              X