Emperor/complete military conquest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emperor/complete military conquest

at 90% science I begin with Pottery->Warrior Code->Bronze Working->Iron Working and then I set my science to 0% and build swordsman while I'm archer rushing one or two Civs (which works to a tee). On the other hand I continue to play off the battered civs for techs and it works until they acquire riflemen. At this point I cannot create enough knights to cotend with the likes of them... I've done this about 4-5 times and everytime no matter what small adjustments I make, I fall short. I know there are other solutions but I still find that there is a way to work this, and if anyone has any helpful suggestions it would be appreciated.
    I am Batman!

why do you have knights?

You should be using cavalry (which you get with Military tradition. Sorry if that is pattronizing).
    I rarely attack if the other civ has riflemen. I wait until tanks, via the ToE->Hoover beeline.

You could also check the MUST READ section in the strategy forum here:

You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

skuzzy post a save. You can take down rifles with calv armies. even infantry if they are in a town.

Comment

Working...
      X