No announcement yet.

City to city tile switch possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think this is going to come up enough to matter. I have never thought to use it. The extra boost is not going to be the difference between winning and losing. It will be the difference between one run of the game and other pass. This would matter in some sort of a comparison test, but not worth fixing for general play.

Fixing some exploits, may be hazardous to the game. IOW they may find they will have a lot of trouble making a correction and not breaking anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by alva
      What do you mean "Thanks Dry" !!!!

You don't a new citizen btw, city A does need a complete production so you can switch the workers in city A and City B.
      (in city A you take the worker of the cow, while in city B you put him on it, then leave the city screen to complete the overall production phase)

I do consider it an exploit though, bordering to cheating.

Well, here's me the advocate of micromanagement since the days of Civ I, and I've never thought of that one.....
      War can so easily be gilt with romance and heroism and solemn national duty and patriotism and the like by persons whose superficial literary and oratorical talent covers an abyss of Godforsaken folly - G B Shaw

Comment

Micromanagement... that reminds me...

I can't seem to figure out how to "save" my production queries of a particular city, then apply it all to the rest. I remember reading somewhere that it says SHIFT with a certain key?

I think it would be nice to add CTP style building query saves / loads to cut down considerably on micromanagement.
        Geniuses are ordinary people bestowed with the gift to see beyond common everyday perceptions.

Comment

Working...
        X