Turns in Anarchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iron Jackson

4 turns is the minimum number of turns for non-religious civs in anarchy.
    i'm pretty sure I have had anarchy less than 4 turns as the americans occasionally
    While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
      Iron Jackson - where did this formula come from? is it your own observations or did you see this elsewhere?
      It was an explanation from Soren Johnson a long time ago. If I've got the "link to specific post" feature correctly, you should see it by clicking HERE. (If I don;t have the "link to post" I almost certainly have the correct thread linked).

And BTW, pre-C3C you could have 1-turn anarchies as a non-religious civ (0r 8-turn anarchies ): 1 - 5 turns randomly and an additional 0 - 3 turns based on empire size.

Catt

Comment

Excellent

Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

How interesting, the places we can do our homework...

Thanks
          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Jackson
            Kind of a formula for non-religious civs:

3 + a number between 1 and 5 (I think it depends on how large your empire is)

4 turns is the minimum number of turns for non-religious civs in anarchy.
            this formula is false.

Also, it may just be me, but I seem to notice that you get shorter anarchy if you choose to drop your current gov. as soon as you discover the new gov. technology.

Comment

Working...
            X