No announcement yet.

I hate this forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mimi: Whatever you do, don't start posting in the Off Topic forums, do not go there, I warn you. If you happen to find yourself on the OT leave for the love of god leave!!!!
    Monkey!!!

Comment

mimi, can I introduce you to Feephi?

But, clearly, don't start talking to each other in OT!!
      The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

It's threads like this that keep me coming back to 'Poly!
        signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
          mimi: Whatever you do, don't start posting in the Off Topic forums, do not go there, I warn you. If you happen to find yourself on the OT leave for the love of god leave!!!!
          Hmmm... OT forums. Is that where I can complain about my faulty space bar? Off Topic = off topic of Civ3 or off-topic of what select forumites wish to read?

Now I want to know what the deleted thread was about...

[edit: just wanted to add that there's not enough girl-vibe in here as it is...]
          If pigs could fly we'd all have to wear helmets.
          Please don't be envious of my little girlie brain.

Comment

Originally posted by mimi

Hmmm... OT forums. Is that where I can complain about my faulty space bar? Off Topic = off topic of Civ3 or off-topic of what select forumites wish to read?
            Yes. Off-Topic means you can post about anything that comes to mind. In this forum, you're supposed to post only about Civ3.

[edit: just wanted to add that there's not enough girl-vibe in here as it is...]

OT would be the place to post a girly thread. Post one and see how many females respond. I dont think there are more than a couple that are actively posting at any point in time. This board is 95% male.

Comment

ahh but are all the males really males ?????
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

God bless Coracle and all the others who realize that this game is PAP.

I for one will not be spending any more money on it.

Comment

Originally posted by David Murray
                  God bless Coracle and all the others who realize that this game is PAP.

I for one will not be spending any more money on it.
                  We'll see
                  "Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender B. Rodriguez

Comment

Go, bring some girl-vibe in the OT, it's really a woman-barren place, which is the only bad thing about it, beside that, it's my fav. place all over the net.
                    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

hopefully the girls got to much sense t ogo post there..

Swaers to himself that he will never ever go basck to the OT.....

Well maybe for just a quick look .....
                      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by Feephi
                        OT would be the place to post a girly thread. Post one and see how many females respond. I dont think there are more than a couple that are actively posting at any point in time. This board is 95% male.
                        Hey, don't try to fool her. If she posts a thread in the OT, I doubt that any female would respond, but she would be harassed by a lot of nerds and smart-a**es, more than she would probably stand...
                        I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Re: I hate this forum

If only I hadn't been bored - wouldn't have come here, wouldn't have thought of playing Civ, wouldn't know about Conquests, wouldn't have to spend all my spare time in front of the computer, wouldn't have to spend all my spare cash on games...
                          Are you a parrallel version of me?
                          -Sir T

Comment

Originally posted by Alex

... a lot of nerds and smart-a**es, more than she would probably stand...
                            Hmmm... on the INTERNET???? I simply can't believe there would be any of them here! Perhaps I'll go look at that thread...

But, on a cheery note... unless something changed and I didn't hear about it over the weekend -tomorrow I should be able to get Conquests. And I sparked up my very first game as the Romans over the weekend just so I can say I played them before switching to Conquests.

And, I have to say... I really don't like the military/expansionist combo of traits (and there seems to be a lot of them) - perhaps I just need to figure out how to use them to best effect?
                            If pigs could fly we'd all have to wear helmets.
                            Please don't be envious of my little girlie brain.

Comment

Just one more turn...
                              Come over to CFC! | My Pre-Apolyton Roots! ;)
                              Civfanatics Moderator of the Civ3, Civ4 Sections and the MP Demogame
                              Born in TUC2S, Raised in Apolyton, Currently living in CFC. :D

Comment

And I sparked up my very first game as the Romans over the weekend just so I can say I played them before switching to Conquests.
                                Heretic. Romans should have been the first Civ you played!!

And, I have to say... I really don't like the military/expansionist combo of traits (and there seems to be a lot of them) - perhaps I just need to figure out how to use them to best effect?
                                Easy:

Expansionist - pop lots of huts and quickly find all the neighboring Civs.

Militaristic - Destroy them.
                                "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                                "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                                "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Working...
                                X