About the Testers being sued..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Master Banner, you did it again

(btw, at first I was shocked, 'cause I've read: "If you leak your ass ..." )
    "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
    --George Bernard Shaw
    A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
    --Woody Allen

Comment

What's with all the civ4 talk lately? Have I missed something?
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

No they are dreaming. They should start that stuff late 2004 or early 2005.

Comment

I love the banner!

And I thought my words were somewhat blunt!

Just goes to show that bluntness and humor are sometimes the best combination. I thought I knew that lesson, but I get reminders from the universe now and then that lessons need to get re-learned now and then.

Thanks. Thanks on many different levels. I needed the laugh more than I realized.

(Now all I need is that pre-order og C3C to come through. As if waiting for each long Civ turn to complete isn't enough patience practice as it is!)
          If you aren't confused,
          You don't understand.

Comment

Nice Ad Master Zen!

Comment

Hmm. I must be the only one who could care less about the banner. No matter, I bow to the majority.
              "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
              "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
              2004 Presidential Candidate
              2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by FrustratedPoet
                I think by "fleets" he means "armies for naval units".
                So true... I really want to be able to have sush units.

Even if it would be buildable only by the city hsveing the MA (if a coastal city)

It would bring naval combat to a whole new level.
                Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

:applause: for Jesse.

Damnit, MZ, where was my banner for the C3C beta??!!
                  The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Working...
                  X