X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by panag
    hi ,

not a single word about it on the official sites , ......

have a nice day
    yes in official sites ftp://ftp.download-center.com/pub/do...ional/civ3ptw/
    El futuro pertenece a quienes creen en la belleza de sus sueños.
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Wow, that's a good long list of changes... Any announced release date? Nothing about it @ civilizationiii.com (I wonder if they forgot that they owned that domain )

Now, if there only were some non-droppers (locally) that I could bully into playing...
      cIV list: cheats
      Now watch this drive!

Comment

@ all the English-version people whining. Poetic justice.

PBEM bugs fixed! Say it's not so!

Comment

where the U.S 1.27?

Comment

It's in a trunk in Uzbekistan.

Comment

* Updated non-era techs to allow for civ-specific tech trees. If a non-era tech is used as a prerequisite for a regular tech and a particular civ does not have access to the non-era tech, all techs sprouting from the non-era tech will not be visible on the Science Advisor screen and will not be required for advancement to the next era.

Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

How would it fit in an elephant's trunk in a zoo in Uzbekistan??
                Have a city name? I'll catch the first flight out!

Oh, ... I'm still finishing a game (62 more battle-filled turns to go).
                Just never mind!

(BTW, I noticed they fixed the city walls - THAT was an SP thingy!)

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybe

(BTW, I noticed they fixed the city walls - THAT was an SP thingy!)
                  where did you find that?

Comment

Here:
                    * Fixed bug which caused walls not to be obsoleted by growing from a town to a city.
                    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

woooh

Comment

too bad i purpously bought the US-version... well, shït happens

but i do have a question:
                        * Updated non-era techs to allow for civ-specific tech trees. If a non-era tech is used as a prerequisite for a regular tech and a particular civ does not have access to the non-era tech, all techs sprouting from the non-era tech will not be visible on the Science Advisor screen and will not be required for advancement to the next era.
                        i didn't even know this was possible before! but can the AI demand these unique techs as tribute? and are the techs tradeable?
                        it would be slightly sucky to create a scenario with unique goverments and improvements and then notice that the AI trades them anyway...

anyone?
                        - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
                        - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

otherwise nothing really big for single players. like civ3's v1.29f, i guess it's mainly clearing some last bugs before the new expansion (which, acording to some beta testers seems quite bug-free already at it's beta-version )

i do like the cancellable scenario loadings... i never know if it has crashed or just takes hours to set up...

thanks firaxis / atari!
                          - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
                          - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

sabrewolf, it was possible but it didn't really work. That's why the update. I would suppose that if something is civ-specific they wouldn't apply or be any use to anyone else. If it didn't work that way, then it would have to be fixed (again).

Comment

Hopefully, I'll be able to finish my first PBEM game (game ending bug in sig).
                              We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                              If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                              Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

It was possible to have different tech trees, but everyobner would have to see the techs that only one civ could resarch, now they will be hidden in the tech tree.

Also the bug with it making it possible for others to get them seems to have been fixed.

* Fixed a bug with non-era techs that allowed players to potentially receive them for free from the Great Library (NOTE: this also fixes a similar bug that would allow players to receive techs that they do not have the prerequisites for if the order of the techs in the editor was changed).
                                Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Working...
                                X