Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hidden Nationality Units

one quick question,

does attacking with hidden nationality units anger just the civ youre attacking or all of them, like with nukes?
    I use Posturepedic mattresses for a lifetime of temporary relief.

What's a hidden nationality unit?
    My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

the plague: Like the privateer or the old guerilla units in Civ2!

This is unit who can attack another country and the other country cannot know from wich civilization is coming the units!

You can set "hidden nationality" in the Editor and The Privateer is a hidden nationality unit!

And from my experience, when you attacks with a hidden nationality units you just anger the civ you attacks... but I dont know for using hidden nukes, you can make a test if you want... maybe everybody will hate you, but not going over a war with you!

See ya
      bleh

Comment

A unit like the privateer, whose nationality is unknown by other Civs.
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Yes, I second PlagueRat's question: what is a Hidden Nationality, let alone a Hidden Nationality Unit?
          Jack

Comment

no answer yet? i hate delaying attacks...

Comment

look earlier in the thread
              bleh

Comment

ah, hiding, well, not really...

my apologies, i'm playing the game and keep switching quickly over to see if anyone posts, and am reading rather quickly..

Comment

hey... what about a right of passage and attack with land hidden nationality units, what do you think all of the civs would think then?

Comment

You should make a scenario to see the outcome of these possibilities.
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

actually, i'm playing a game right now and would like to find this out quickly

Comment

No, it won't anger them.
                        Seemingly Benign
                        Download Watercolor Terrain - New Conquests Watercolor Terrain

Comment

Yes, it will. Hidden nationality attacks do anger civs, but doesn't constitute a direct declaration of war (though if you REALLY piss them off, they'll declare war).

Comment

Partisans didn't have hidden nationality in Civ2

They could ignore ZoC and treated all squares as roads
                            They would appear out of captured cities and had like a 40 attack against Settlers, Explorers, and other 0 attack units
                            Beer is proof that God loves you and wants you to be happy - Ben Franklin

Comment

AI-anger is the thing that ruined Civ3. They'll get angry for almost anything. And a niceguy dipomacy/builder strategy becomes inconvenient.
                              My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

Working...
                              X