No announcement yet.

GoW FA thread 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SO do I. build and defend. If we had build earlier we would be in better position.
    "Do not honour the worthy, And the people will not compete. Do not value rare treasures, And people will not steal. Do not display what people want, And the people will not have their hearts confused. A sage governs this way: He empties peoples minds and fills their bellies. He weakens their wills and strengthens their bone. Keep the people always without knowledge and without desires, For then the clever will not dare act. Engage in no action and order will prevail."-Loazi "The Classic of The Way and Its Powers"

Comment

EXACTLY!

Comment

we should try to negotiate building one or two cities on Bob. Diplomacy first I say. we can offer some gold if need be.

Comment

Ok I'm drafting a letter ot Panzer on what we want from them in Operation Immortal Beloved.
          before I send it I would like some agreement on it.
          "Do not honour the worthy, And the people will not compete. Do not value rare treasures, And people will not steal. Do not display what people want, And the people will not have their hearts confused. A sage governs this way: He empties peoples minds and fills their bellies. He weakens their wills and strengthens their bone. Keep the people always without knowledge and without desires, For then the clever will not dare act. Engage in no action and order will prevail."-Loazi "The Classic of The Way and Its Powers"

Comment

Here it is: feel free to change or add anything.
            "Hello Panzer32.
            We would like to take you up on you offer to form an alliance. Your nation has done a great job of keeping up the facade of our impending war. We must continue to do so in order to surprise GS with our joint attack. We should fill the forums with descriptions of the war, and keep a few troops around Wittlich East in case ant nosy civs bring a galley to see what is happening. They will think that we are gearing up for war with you when in reality we both will be getting ready to attack them. I have a request to make of our allies the great nation of Glory of War. What we need from you to be successful in this war is:
            1. 2-3 galleys with troops.
            2. 200 Gold
            3. Promise that any cities you take will be handed over to Vox
            We need these ready in 8 turns. In return we offer our great allies:
            1. a city on BOB
            2. our free tech when we get it
            3. future assistance in invading RP
            4. 40 gold in 25 turns.
            5. we will also give you any cities we capture on BOB while attacking RP

WE also have some basic stratigy planed and we will talk about this once these terms are agreed upon."

Comment

Macy - good first draft. But please hang tight on this for now. Vondrack from Lego wants to chat with me. And you and I need to discuss if we would be better off having a chat with Ghengis and Panzer32.

Also - we need to figure out how to broach the idea of including NeuD.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Hi Macy - I have sent a quick note to Ghengis informing him that we need to get together to discuss details and timing and the deal as you have laid it out. When I hear back, I will let you know wheer and when. Do you have mIRC set up for chatting?
                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Remove item 4, 40 gold in 25 turns. Don't give away everything in the initial proposal. If they have a problem with the 200 gold tell them we will not sell our free tech to either RP or Lego. They should be able to recoup some of the gold from them. If they still think it is too much then offer to give back some later.

Comment

yes I can chat.
                    I will do that harry. Note that I did leave out the idea of us not selling our future tech.

Comment

I will hold on the note.

Comment

I must say though,... we need to get this deal done and fast if we plan on doing it at all.

Comment

Agreed. I am arranging a time to meet and chat with GF.

Comment

From GhengisFarb. The plan was for a turn of peace then war again.

Declare War
                            It would not let me declare war, I guess it may not allow you to declare war when you accept a peace deal as your team has not received the peace deal confirmation.

This means you will have to declare war on your turn before sending the save on.

Comment

Sent to GF. This may put the kaibosh on the whole thing. We will wait for an answer before playing,

Received tonight from RP. Please explain. No RP units in sight.

"We noticed that GoW now owns your city. It wasn't razed. You guys agree to peace with them?"

Comment

Say we gave it to them as appeasment, but we are very conserned that NeuD and GOW will take the oppurtinity and attack our mainland. This could also explain the GOW landing force in our southern part of BOB

Comment

Working...
                                X