• Show
Clear All

their recent pm insists that we do both trades. hmm

Comment

we say we will do 3, but not do ti?

Jon Miller
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

point out that we want to do war tech for war tech, peace tech for peace tech

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

note that we have Lux

of course, they may have met someone also (I don't think they had pottery when we first met), either that or an unpopped hut

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

I just think they get a heck of a lot more strategic advantage out of bronze than we get with the wheel.

OK - how about a new vote - two options.

1. No trade. Which may mean they get antsy about the geography again.
            2. Trade - which for now means bronze for wheel. We will say all the right things about the future, we will wait and see what happens when we get there.

One last poll - this time with feeling.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

manually add +1 to option 3

I think we should renege on the deal. Then they're way behind on Iron working compared to us.

Comment

Well true, since they don't have bronze working yet.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                X