Anhk-Morpork Correspondence thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anhk-Morpork Correspondence thread

I think I should be posting a note back to AM in the babylon forum. Basically saying thanks for the peace offer. But this may not be the appropriate time. BOH may smell a rat. Explain that we have abandoned Kurra as suggested, and that we went out on a limb with our 'goading' of Babylon. Even I partook. Partooked. Did some partaking.

After one or two more moves, the time may be right for AM's offensive.

Sound OK. If yes - I will write and post tomorrow.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

yes, it can't be too good of a story...water it down...make it seem like our entire reality in this demogame...fraught with problems, misunderstandings and delays
    Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Important Bulletin

Attached Files

Comment

Important Bulletin 2

Or have you seen this missing person. Can you guess who?
        Attached Files

Comment

Lumber-in-mud???
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

the best i could do in five minutes....i'm still searching for a better "missing" poster for oarsinmud

Comment

better?

;
              Attached Files

Comment

OK guys lets keep the corrospondence threads free from spam

In fact Im going to insist upon it, because since Im going to be heading up FA in the next game, you might as well get used to it here, because we aren;t going to have it.

Set up a general diplo discussion thread and spam it like crazy! Keep this one clean please
                *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Our Foreign Affairs Minister has spoken! By your command sir!
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

AM has just moved a huge SOD into our territory. It could be to stab us, but I would like to take the risk that it is not.

We need to get the peace deal signed with them and then persuade them to GIVE us iron - it will be our closest source. We need to road up to them and they would need to road on Iron Mountain.

We might consider a harbor so that we can renew trade with Lostboies and potentially DR if they are still linked.

I'll PM LN about letting bygones go and concentrating on the Horde.

Comment

deleted because Golden Bear is faster than me in opening the save

Comment

Is there any REAL correspondance? As opposed to whatever is being said "over there" (OvT)?

Comment

No - no real correspondence as far as I can tell.

I should get something off to Orm regarding the peace deal - and see what they say.

Because if there is no peace coming - our best bet is to abandon. Or attack.

Comment

:sigh:

Comment

That stack is menacing....

Comment

Working...
                              X