• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So our moves are

1) Move two WCs to cover the elite.

2) Move the WC in O.G. to Arashi.

3) Build two galleys.

4) Move a vet swordsman and a regular warrior toward Arashi, leaving two vet swordsmen and a regular swordsman to guard Hurricane, with the regular taking our warrior's place on Iron Mountain.

5) Move two spears onto the mountain and one into Arashi.

6) Leave Hack where he is for one more turn?

Does that sound okay?

Comment

• Oh, and we'd decided to go ahead and have the settler found another city in the northwestern desert and use the one-turn workers Cyclone will be building for our population boost needs?

Comment

• okay by me, but I'm no general

DeepO

Comment

• It looks to me as if if there's one thing our generals are good at, it's delegating authority.

Comment

• Okay, I'm going ahead and playing the rest of the turn.

Comment

• Nathan-

can you send an end of turn screen shot, or post online? thanks

Comment

• Just for fun, I checked what would happen if I turned off luxury spending. Hurricane had three happy citizens instead of one. So it looks like war happiness is in effect, and the effect varies depending on the size of a city (e.g. size five and six cities have two happy).

Comment

• Screenshots are going out now. I'll leave the turn open a few more minutes before I send it in case someone thinks of some last thing we need to do.

Comment

• Turn sent.

Comment

• Good job Nathan, thanks for the screenshots

Comment

• Now I want the same demographic scores throughout the game, gottit!!!
                        -

Btw; what's up with lego?
                        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Lego is just expanding peacefully at highest speed. Last turn, they probably build their 10th, or more likely 11th city. So they passed us again in terrory size.

But maybe that's not what you were referring to?

DeepO

Comment

Working...
                          X