121 (+2) Demogyptica
    101 (+2) Glory of War
    127 (+2) Role Play
    88 (+1) Vox Controli
    70 (-0) Lux Invicta
    135 (+2) Legoland

We got a +3!

Comment

Go ahead and send them the tech, it can't hurt, can it?

*crossing fingers*
      I just hope HotE is honorable enough to stand by his word- to accept the deal if GF "meant we agreed", like he said...
      Save the rainforests!
      Join the us today and say NO to CIV'ers chopping jungles

Comment

Screenshots sent.

Comment

You already played the turn? Good, or else I would have done it now, to keep the 24 hour limit. I think I would have done the same about the deals. Offering the techs can not hurt us.

Comment

I haven't done the deals yet, but I wanted to go ahead and get the screenshots taken care of. I'll do the deals and send the turn now.

Comment

Turn sent, 28 minutes before the 24-hour limit.

Comment

We need a road 33 and irrigation 32 from Tempest.
                The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Theseus, that's next on the worker's agenda. (I'll get the road in before the irrigation if I can without compromising growth.)

Comment

Well, obviously the road is critical from a military perspective.

(god, I love industrial)
                    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

I agree about the road's military value, but if we do end up with a barracks there, being a turn ahead in growth could provide a more lasting military advantage than getting the road finished a couple turns sooner. In any case, I think the timing will work out where the two goals aren't in conflict with each other.

Comment

Nathan, for some reason I didn't receive the screenshots again. Could you check if you have included me in your list?

Comment

Working...
                        X