Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shiber, the only reason why there isn't a trade route is because we don't have a harbor... they already have maps enough, and only one of the two teams need a complete route, I think.

But see my proposed response in the public Sun Tzu thread.

DeepO

Comment

• right, forgot
      "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
      And the truth isn't what you want to see,
      Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
      - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

• From reading the few posts on the public board, i'm relieved to see GoW doesn't take our self defense as problematic- i'll just cut to the chase with my message.

How about this:
        Honorable X of the Glory of War Republic.

I have just returned home from my long trip abroad, to be back to active duty as ambassador- only to find out our two nations are in a state of war.

Although one would surely be alarmed of such news, especially when considering our peaceful relations so far, as well as the war with the Voxians raging (despite the recent good news from the front), i can see that our two nations do intend to wage a full war against one another- there were no incidents beyond the two horsemen landing, which ended as expected.
        In addition to that, the 10 turn non disclosure agreement signed with regard to the Feudalism trade was honored, which was another sign of your intentions.

We also assumed that since you are now under the rule of a senate, that the live war cabinet broadcasts (despite the lack of "war") are quite popular among the populace. This reason alone would be enough to justify being in a formal state of war.

However, if we intend to exploit the benefits of tech trade, namely Chivalry, we'll have to make peace some day.
        On that regard- what is your estimate on completing the research?

Also, please allow me to send my condolences to the the families of those horse riders who fell in battle against our troops- killing is always hard, especially when it is done against those we do not consider enemies.

Zeit, ambassador of the Gatherig Storm.
        How's that?

Feel free to post additions, objections, factual or grammatical corrections, or whatever you feel like.
        Save the rainforests!
        Join the us today and say NO to CIV'ers chopping jungles

Comment

• I like it, Zeit. You're very right we need to get some communication with them going... I said what I had to say on the public forum, what I'm concerned we can close this chapter, and try to move on. I hope I did not make your diplo job any more difficult, but you can feel the other teams (at least Lego) longing for more information... we can't alienate all of them.

They did lose part of their credibility in the process, though, let's hope we didn't damage ours.

BTW, this thread is reaching 500 posts, care to make a new one?

DeepO

Comment

• Done
            Save the rainforests!
            Join the us today and say NO to CIV'ers chopping jungles

Comment

• Thanks

Sorry, I was about to do it myself, when I realized I had 5 minutes left to get myself some dinner... my favourite "frituur" was about to close.

Anyway, here's the link to the next one:

And that makes a perfect 500 posts

DeepO

Comment

Working...
              X