No announcement yet.

Membership for ManicStarSeed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nbarclay, on the other hand, I do know, and I'd psyched to have him.

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Excellent. Sending PM to MSS.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome

Thank you for the welcome.

Let me first say that it is quite odd to see your name in a polled thread of acceptance.

I guess that it feels good to not have been blackballed.

Coming from some background in consensual non-profits organizations, I appreciate the method, It is tough to work with disruptive members and all it really takes is one person to rub another wrong and it can get nasty. Like "i do not even want to watch" nasty. So I glad that my relations with the folks of this community are good to neutral. I am hope that I prove to be an active, positive member of the Gathering Storm.

Again thanks and lets kick some butt.

ManicStarSeed

Remember.... pillage first then burn.

Comment

Welcome on board... I'm psyched.
          The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

told you he was cool...
            Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
            Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

Working...
            X