Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you re-send Alva? You may have sent me the wrong file....because I can see some things I know I'm not supposed to....

The date seems right, but something is definetely wrong here....
    Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
    Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

• Meshelic, have you tried to load it from the Multiplayer menu.

Sounds like the single player loading bug, where you can see other peoples game. But this bug should not appear if you start PtW again and load the PBEM game first, do not play any single player games before it.

Comment

• I'll try again, but I loaded it the way I always have....click multiplayer, check my name, select turnbased, click load, go to next screen, select PBEM, select turnbased, load game.....

I actually tried this a number of times. I think it may be the file....I'm not sure. Resend it Alva, and we'll see.

Because it wouldn't even let me go to Carthage....it showed me the Germans.

Lets see what happens on the resent file....

Comment

• Originally posted by Meshelic
          I'll try again, but I loaded it the way I always have....click multiplayer, check my name, select turnbased, click load, go to next screen, select PBEM, select turnbased, load game.....

I actually tried this a number of times. I think it may be the file....I'm not sure. Resend it Alva, and we'll see.

Because it wouldn't even let me go to Carthage....it showed me the Germans.

Lets see what happens on the resent file....
          Germans, uuu, the hated Germans, they evil folks have been at war with me since 3500 bc. Just do me a favor and disband all their units (j/k)

Comment

• Tried again...
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Ah worked this time! Thanks!

EDIT - Conqueror now has the save (turn sent)

Comment

• 2590 bc to Sir Ralph

Comment

• Turn to FP

Comment

• turn sent
                    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

• turn to Mesh
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

• turn to Conqueror

Comment

• 2550 bc to Sir Ralph

Comment

• Turn to FP

Comment

• turn sent
                              If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

• To Mesh...

Comment

Working...
                                X