Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
    Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

• to Sir Ralph

Comment

• To FP.

Comment

• To Tarzan.

I was far too slow, but I've proposed a couple of trades. I'm not sure if I've done it right ..... I might have just offered you something for nothing, I'm not sure.
          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

• Tarzan hit enter and tam tams it to Mesh...
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• I'm going to be absent for a day and a night, and will return home probably Sunday I believe. Sorry for the delay of game, it actually wouldn't make a difference anyways because my computer is acting very, very strangely whenever I try to connect to the internet (I'm using a different computer without PTW on it). I believe I may have gotten a virus from Kazaa, or some online program I've used. For the time being I'm out of commission, but upon my return on Sunday I should be all fixed up.

Sorry for the delay, but it's no worse than FP's...

I'll be back to play my turn before you know it.

Meshelic

Comment

• EDIT - I am returning Monday...in the afternoon. I will play my turn ASAP, provided my brother (whom I have commissioned to work on my computer in my absence) can wipe my hard drives and reinstall everything....

Ugh what a crock, I'm sorry....

Comment

• to mesh:

When you do, clean out your mail-box

It's full according to Donegal.
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

• Ok guys I'm back, playing the turn right now, will send in a few moments.

Alva - thanks for the warning, I figured it must be since I usually get plenty of PM's.....and haven't gotten one in the last three days or so.... thanks!

Comment

• Turn sent! to conqueror

Comment

• to Sir Ralph

Comment

• On to FP.

Comment

• to the enter-key tapping Tarzan
                            If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

• Even got to move a unit this time

to Mesh....

ps: almost time to start a new thread for this one

Comment

• Why start a new thread?

Turn to conqueror....

Comment

Working...
                                X