No announcement yet.

open this forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah... it's not because others asked to open our forum, that we should or should not do it. The first decision was made on our own, and not as a reaction to others.

DeepO

Comment

Ok. The trend is clear.

I ask then if there are any threads that should be deleted as they do not cover in game issues, but were just venting, or spitballing about potential civ games?
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

ANd sorry about my inbox being full. Had no idea about that.

Comment

maybe consider deleting:

and

The first is regarding an application to GS that I had forgotten about, Skywalker, aka Kuciwalker.

The second, I wish wouldn't have to be deleted due to importance in the history of GS, but due to the topics discussed, sometimes obliquely, sometimes blatantly, should be deleted.
          Last edited by asleepathewheel; June 12, 2005, 15:11.

Comment

I feel the same about the second thread, but as Sorens thread has got to go, then the second thread has to go as well, unfortunatly

And the first thread ought to be deleted, as it could lead to a flame war if it is left to be discovered...it might not, but better safe than sorry...
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I don't really see a problem with:
              "What exactly is the deal with Unorthodox?"
              "Membership for Skywalker?"

I am a fan of unvarnished truth.

The second Soren thread must go.
              The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

For that matter, this thread referring to Soren's thread should probably go as well...

Comment

The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Originally posted by asleepathewheel

ANd sorry about my inbox being full. Had no idea about that.
                    I don't know... it is one of the few threads in here which are perhaps slightly offending to others. It fits perfectly in the atmosphere of the time, and you will find similar threads in other fora as well. Can't we just accept this as one of our few uncontrolled threads?

DeepO

Comment

And I agree on the second Soren thread, it should be gone. welcome addition is that it would also delete some personal information on myself, which is no longer really relevant...

The Kuciwalker thread, I wouldn't delete. Again, for those few times that we did talk in a harsh matter, it's best to show. And you also see very nicely how we kept ourselves in tone, this time with FP asking to stop it after the decision had fallen.

DeepO

Comment

oh, alright. we can keep my nasty thread. If anything, it will stroke Uno's ego.

Comment

Sleepy, if you feel that your remarks could be interpreted the wrong way or that it would not give a good idea of how things really went in here, I'm perfectly alright to delete it. It's just that I don't think it's particularly bad... if you spend so much time in a forum, it's normal to vent from time to time. We all did it at one time or another.

Remember the clash with Togas? Probably also a great time to find quotes which can be used out of context...

DeepO

Comment

Either all open their forum, or nobody does.

Hence, my vote is a sound no.

Comment

Working...
                            X